About Me

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Winter Has Arrived And Means a Lot More Than You Thought!

Why hello there! Recently in Park City it has changed from fall to winter! This means it snowed! YAY!!! I am so excited! Part of me was sad, but at the same time happy. I am sad because summer is over. All the summer fun is over. There are a lot of things about summer I am going to miss, but seasons come and go and I am finally ready for winter! 

Incredibly beautiful Park City during the winter!
image courtesy of: Park City Peaks
Every time I step outside it is like a beautiful dream! The snow covers the grounds and sparkles when the sun hits it. The mountains look as they have been frosted with snow. The trees look like some one has sprinkle powder sugar over them. Every thing is just too gorgeous. It reminds me of all the fun memories and activities of winter! I can’t wait to build snowmen and have snow ball fights with my friends. (Don’t judge. You are never too old for these things!) I am way to excited to go skiing! And finally I can not wait and may even refuse to wait any longer for the holidays! 

Winter holds the most incredible holidays of all time! It is my most favorite time of the year because everything is so happy! There is a holiday every month! November=Thanksgiving. Yes, I consider November winter. Deal with it. I mean there is snow outside isn't there? Well at least in PC there is.
Snoopy Thanksgivings are the best.
image courtesy of: Emma's Trend
December=Christmas. (my all time favorite!!!) January=New Years/my birthday. (My birthday is a holiday…right?) February=Valentines day. Some of these may be minor holidays in the eyes of some but they all remind us of something happy we need to celebrate! These holidays all remind me of what you need to be happy! When I think of Thanksgiving I don’t just think of food and turkey. I think of all the incredible people and things I have in my life that I am so grateful for! When I hear Christmas I don’t just think of presents. I think of my family and how much I love them. New Years isn’t just some lame holiday where people get drunk. It is a day where we all get a clean slate. A day to start over and change our lives for the better. Valentines day may be a small and lonely day for some, but it can remind us of how important love is and to take time to share that love with someone. I believe that you need all of these to be truly happy. Winter isn’t just a time for snow and holidays. It is a time for us to remember what we need in order to reach true happiness. These months, to me, represent gratitude, joyfulness, family, change, and love.

There is so much that winter brings and I can’t believe that the happiest time of the year has arrived. Winter will always remind me of what is really important. I don’t think it is until know that I have realized how much winter means to me. Not only is it a gorgeous all the time or the time in school where we get the most breaks. It is the time where I find myself joyful all the time. 

p.s. There will most likely be more holiday deeper meaning posts to come…hope you enjoy them! :)

Sorry if this post was a bit scattered it just kinda came out! Winter just excites me and I am so happy it is here! Hope you are too! Until next time! 


-Morgan <3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment