About Me

Sunday, February 21, 2016

My Lush Obsession

Lush's Logo
Photo Courtesy of: The Centre Livingston
I know I have already admitted to having an addiction on this blog (a.k.a Pickup lines) but a new obsession has begun. Lush. If you don't know what Lush is then you must be living under a rock. Lush is an all natural cosmetic store. They sell all sorts of items: bath bombs, soap, shampoo, lotion, and even make up! Everything they make is hand made and comes from fresh ingredients. All of the products are either vegetarian or vegan. Plus to top it all off they are helping fight against animal testing! Not only are their products organic, of good value, and work they also smell AMAZING!

My Lush obsession started about a year ago. I was watching some Zoella videos on Youtube and I came across a Lush Haul video. I was just watching random stuff so I watched it. I was changed forever. There was a good month of me just watching Lush Haul videos. I was hooked. And when my family took a trip to Las Vegas I finally got to go to a Lush store and experience it for myself. I didn't want to leave. I ended up getting three things: the Ocean Sea Salt Scrub, the Cosmic Warrior, and the Mint Julep sugar scrub. All of these items were fantastic. After that, all I wanted was Lush. That Christmas, after talking about Lush non-stop, my parents bought me and my sister more. I was so happy. But then my Lush obsession came to a halt. I didn't really talk or think about Lush for a good six months. Until recently.

Lush's Intergalactic Bathbomb in action!
Gif Courtesy of: Oddity Mall
I don't know what set it off. Maybe it was me finishing my Lush shampoo or my sudden soap fixation. But my Lush obsession came back. I ended up more for Christmas (The Jugglers gift set and a gift card). I fell in love all over again. This set was incredible. I ended up asking for MORE Lush for my birthday and I got two more boxed sets (the Honey Bee and Celebrate) and the Rub Rub Rub bar. After this my collection of Lush was huge! Even with the huge amount of Lush I currently own I still went to Lush again this past weekend. See how bad my problem is? Luckily I am not rich so I only bought two items. Now my collection is up to twenty plus items and I don't want to stop. It has become a problem. But if you think about it Lush is perfect for me. I love things to be clean and smell nice. Plus Lush in itself is just amazing. Honestly if you haven't tried Lush please go and try it. It will change your life. And you will always smell amazing. Until next time!

-Morgan <3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment