About Me

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

My Most Huggable Friends

I'm sending you some love through a virtual hug.
Photo courtesy of: We Heart It
Hugs are good; I like hugs. Most people like hugs and giving them as well. Hugs are probably the most comforting thing a person can do for someone, in my opinion. Having someone wrap their arms around you just gives you this feeling of warmth. It shows that they care. Hugs are healing and loving, As I said before I like hugs; I like hugs so much that I hug at least five different people ten different times a day. This may be an exaggeration, but you get my point right? Anyway, since I am hugging so many people I have created a list of my top five favorite people to hug. I call it my Huggable List. Starting from the number five and finishing with number one:

5. Claire Booth -
She is the sweetest person I have ever met. Every time she gives you a hug it feels as though that kindness is being transferred through the hug. She has this motherly quality that makes you feel like you can trust her with anything.Giving Claire a hug is like having the someone fill your body with the most pure love and nurture. Plus she is super tall which is just an added bonus.

4. Delora Johnstone -
She can often appear as an emotionless person, and most of the time she is, but when she gives you a hug you feel that she does have feelings. Her hugs are sweet and kind hearted. They show you that even though she may not appear to care, she really does. Maybe it is just we have been friends for so long, but her hugs are incredibly special.

3. Maddie Shea -
She has the biggest heart in the entire world. You could do the most horrid thing and she would still have room in her heart for you. And when she opens her arms to give you a hug it's like she's opening her heart and all her love is transferred to you. Not only that, but when you give her a hug she has this giggle that makes you never want to stop smiling. It is truly incredible.

2. Sam Peterson -
Even animals need hugs sometimes!
Photo courtesy of: Giphy
Sam is Sam; I don't know how to describe her in any other way. She is so incredibly unique in the most amazing way. She is never afraid to be herself. And she always appears to be so confident. Everything she is and all her love is transferred through her hugs.

1. Aysia Stewart -
This girl is probably the most fantastic hugger. I don't know what it is about her hugs. They make you feel happy. Maybe it's the fact that she is moving so the hugs mean more. Maybe it is the fact that she is the perfect size for hugging. Or maybe she is just a huggy person.

I know there are so many people to hug in the world and these are only a few. All of these
people are some of my closest friends. This does not mean that any of my other friends are less huggable. I honestly hope that everyone out there has at least one person they can hug. They are healing and and the best way to show your love. Until next time!

- Morgan DeCamp :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment